Business Advice from Expert Business Advisors
Wenta provide a variety of tailored business advice and guidance to start-up, new and existing small businesses across Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
So if you have an idea that you would like to develop into a business, dream of becoming self-employed or you are already up and running and looking for business support, we have a variety of options to help you.
Each year we advise over a thousand new clients and help people to turn their dream of starting a business into a reality. We also provide business support for those being made redundant and offer customised business planning advice to suit you and your business.
Clients working with Wenta can gain access to:
- Our free business start-up workshop
- Confidential and impartial business start-up advice
- Specially designed courses to support the unemployed
- Business Incubation Centres – our unique 'My Incubator' service that allows entrepreneurs and start-ups to grow their business within a dynamic and creative workspace with help from an advisor
- Advice from experienced business advisors on how to apply for business grants
- Recommendations on legal, accountancy and tax issues that can occur when starting a new business and access to business planning tools to help write your business plan
- The Mentor Scheme supports existing businesses by carefully matching them to a fully trained business mentor to provide business support and guidance