An in-depth social media training course which will give you a thorough understanding of how social networks and content marketing can be used to raise awareness and build effective relationships with your customers to benefit your business.
I found the course amazing and a shot in the arm which will hopefully turn my bumbling social media experiences into something positive and productive. You demonstrated that social media doesn't have to be about grandstanding and ego if you use it properly which, to be honest, was the perception that was holding me back!Lucie Cox
This workshop will cover:
- Social Networks - looking at the various social networking platforms available and a demo on how they work - Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Plus, identifying which channels will be most effective for your business.
- Content Marketing - building understanding of how to use social media content to engage with your customers, what to use and when to use it.
- YouTube - how it can support your business, potentially create revenue and generate relevant content to support other internet platforms.
- Twitter - how Twitter works, what hashtags actually do and how to focus your content and connections effectively.
- Blogging and Actionable content - a brilliant way to keep internet content fresh and to show your capabilities.
- Social Media Management Tools - useful management tools that will allow you to be time-savvy with your social media hours and allow you to control your social media rather than it controlling you.
- 1-2-1 Social Media Workshop - in the last 2 hours you will have the opportunity to work with the trainers on a 1-2-1 level to help you with either:
- an effective social media strategy for your business; OR
- practical help with setting up your social media pages.
The content of this course will be delivered by social media experts, Michael Niles and either Kelvin Golding or Relton Herron.
Michael Niles - Social media and business start-up champion, having helped start 100 new businesses every month, through the delivery of Wenta's award-winning training courses and business advice.
Kelvin Golding - Kelvin is a Course Director for the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), In-Company Trainer with the Institute of Direct & Digital Marketing (IDM), FTSE100 Marketing Consultant, and SME Marketing Expert. Kelvin is a CIM Small Business Ambassador and is an industry recognised authority in strategic marketing, branding, integrated communications, digital marketing and social media, and measuring marketing effectiveness. He has worked with organisations including Apax, Facebook, Google, O2, Telegraph Media Group, and Virgin. Kelvin set-up MOST Marketing Ltd with Wenta’s support, to offer start-ups and small businesses cost-effective marketing directors or a ‘done for you marketing department’ part-time for organisations who don’t need or can’t afford someone full-time.
Relton Herron - Relton delivers Strategy and Implementation for Brands online, enabling them to grow their bottom line and spheres of influence, by leveraging all appropriate Digital Marketing Channels for your Brand.
He has over 20 years experience in Marketing & Project Management (10 years focusing on Digital) covering a diverse portfolio, including B2C and B2B for a wide range of companies inc: Sony DADC (Sony Music, BBC and Legendary), The Telegraph, Tesco, Gillian McKeith, LivingWell Health Clubs and the MOD.
The Wenta Social Media & Digital Marketing course highlighted the most effective and relevant social media platforms to our business, and enabled us to see how we can both manage and maximise our company communications and generate customer engagement with our brand.Hannah Garcia and Nina Davis, Monkey Music