Role: Office Administrator
Reporting to: Centre Manager
Location: Watford (may need to visit other centres on occasions)
Contract: Full-time, temporary contract for 6 months (with opportunity to become a permanent role) 37.5 hours per week (8:30am – 5pm)
Key Purpose of the Role
This role is responsible for all aspects of the Wenta Hub Office which will include welcoming visitors to the Centre, taking calls for Wenta staff, clients, virtual clients and general enquiries and demonstrating excellent customer service skills at all times.
In addition, the post holder will have responsibility for scheduling and organising of all meeting and training rooms and managing our postal services.
Objectives of Role
To provide first class administrative support to the Centre Manager and other Wenta staff, as required, and to produce high quality work within specified time frames using a range of systems. The nature of the role requires the person to be able to work on a range of tasks independently or as part of a busy team in a dynamic environment.
- Act as the first point of contact for all visitors for both staff, clients and training course delegates.
- Receive / send out and distribute mail and deliveries for Wenta and our clients.
- Manage internal and external meeting room bookings/desk space.
- Ensure that the Reception area, Co work space and meeting rooms are well maintained, clean and tidy with a good stock of refreshments reporting any facilities or IT issues at the earliest opportunity.
- Reply to enquiry emails relating to our services and log all information on the database.
- Support the Centre Manager in maintaining his/her diary, booking viewings/appointments
- Promote the selling of mail boxes/virtual and registered offices, new co work sign ups and manage the whole process to include enquiries follow-up, sales and creation of licence agreements.
- Manage the schedule of occupancy for Co work and virtual clients.
- Work with the Centre Manager to ensure correct monthly billing and support with credit control
- Support client services eg postage, photocopying, scanning and printing.
- Administration of monthly batch sheets and issuing purchase orders.
- Manage the process of ordering / issuing /cancelling keys and fobs and ordering signage.
- Filing of suppliers, client and company documentation.
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure that availability on our website is accurate and all literature on display is up to date.
- Maintain stationery supplies for the Team
- Act as trained First Aider and Wenta Fire Marshall during fire evacuations
- Work on individual projects in liaison with or under the direction of the Centre Manager.
- First point of contact for visitors and clients to the centre
- Answer telephones to Wenta clients and virtual clients.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post.
- Cover the Enquiry spreadsheet in absence of Centre Manager with incoming leads/viewings/quotations
- Manage the meeting room booking process and ensure all equipment is in good working order.
Essential Key Skills
- Centre background/experience (ideal but not essential)
- Experience within an administration and reception environment
- IT literate and good with systems, the ability to pick up new systems quickly with training. (Training on Wenta systems will be provided)
- Trained and solid experience in Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Be able to work on a range of appropriate tasks independently or as part of a busy team in a dynamic environment.
- The ability to work independently on projects under direction of the Centre Manager or other Wenta staff.
The list of above duties is not exhaustive and the Office Administrator may be required to carry out other duties, which are not listed above as and when requested by their line manager.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV together with a covering letter to our Head of Client Services, Simon Holmes, email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 12th January 2018
Interviews will take place week commencing 15th January 2018