Wenta is an award-winning social enterprise that provides inclusive support and guidance to those considering, starting or growing their own business.
This is a pivotal role within the in-house Marketing team with a focus on digital, the person in this role is responsible for the creation, implementation and management of Wenta’s digital content and communications.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and pro-active Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join the Wenta Marketing Team on a 12 month contract basis. Providing deputy support to the Marketing Manager as well as working closely with the rest of the team, this role requires a highly-organised individual with excellent digital marketing knowledge, communication and project management skills. You must have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, be able to prioritise workload accordingly and have a real ‘can-do’ attitude. You will need to be a great team player as well as have the confidence to undertake projects independently. This is a great opportunity to play a vital role in support of Wenta’s marketing efforts at a time of growth and innovation.
Objectives of the Role:
- To support the Wenta Marketing team, largely in a digital capacity, to maximise revenue and social impact for the Wenta portfolio
- To provide deputy support to the Marketing Manager
- To act as deputy to the Marketing manager as and when needed e.g. during periods of annual leave or to attend meetings during diary conflicts
- To contribute to the development of Wenta’s online content library and to manage the library on an ongoing, day-to-day basis
- To manage and create engaging content and communications on Wenta’s social media accounts for both the Wenta brand and btc brand
Specific Marketing Responsibilities:
- To design, implement, coordinate and analyse effective email campaigns, including regular e-newsletters, in order to improve response rates and outcomes
- To create and curate digital content for the Wenta brand such as regular news articles, case studies, blog articles and resources for the Wenta website and other online listings, e-flyers, e-brochures, infographics, gifs and banners
- To manage marketing data on Wenta’s CRM
- To manage and coordinate all ERDF project digital marketing campaigns
- To grow our delivery and range of digital communications, including press releases and PPC advertising campaigns, for Wenta’s brands as directed by the Marketing Manager
- To support the Marketing Manager with the management of the btc centre contract and other SLA’s
- To analyse the performance of the Wenta website and suggest potential improvements
- To continually improve and develop the Wenta Online and Live Chat service
- To carry our market research and customer surveys to assess satisfaction, demand, brand positioning and awareness
- To design and produce branded digital presentations for use across the organisation
- To undertake other duties as directed by the Marketing Manager
- Undertake regular Continuous Professional Development through the attendance of training courses, conferences and other networking events
- To meet and maintain all standards of quality as may be required contractually by Wenta
- To share good practice with other Wenta teams and to jointly support their activities
- Mentoring the Marketing Team in any absence of the Marketing Manager
The list of above duties is not exhaustive and the Interim Senior Digital Marketing Executive may be asked to carry out other ad-hoc duties as directed by the Marketing Manager.
- Demonstrable digital marketing experience and skills, preferably gained in a business support or online B2B environment with experience of digital and direct marketing
- Demonstrable experience of working with company websites and social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Demonstrable experience of creating high quality and engaging digital campaigns and content
- Must be highly organised, agile, motivated and confident. You will also have proven ability to work accurately and quickly without supervision; to prioritise and manage a challenging workload and to work on your own initiative
- Creative flair, excellent attention to detail, with excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills at all levels
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint and Excel
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Willingness to undertake occasional travel
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to build relationships with other teams and Wenta partners, stakeholders and suppliers
- Flexible approach
- Ability to work on set tasks within an agreed timeframe and to deadlines
- Keen interest in digital marketing and digital channels
- Commitment to an award-winning social enterprise that is driven by a social purpose
- Team player
- Great communicator
- Creative flair
- Great multi-tasker
- Highly organised
If you are interested in this role please email your CV together with a covering letter to Jennifer Condon at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd February 2018.