Starting a Social Enterprise
Date: 28th September 2017
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Location: Hertford Theatre, SG14 1PS
This free workshop aims to demystify the purpose of a Social Enterprise, giving you an informed choice of whether this is the way forward for your organisation. The course offers plenty of opportunity for debate.
The course includes:
• Looking at what is a Social Enterprise
• Is this an option for your organisation?
• How to set up a Social Enterprise
• Case studies of successful Social Enterprises
• Re-evaluating your organisation
• Writing a Social Enterprise plan
• Funding applications
By the end of the workshop you will be able to consider if a Social Enterprise is a viable option for your organisation
for more information please email email@example.com