Reinvent your Retirement Workshop
Dates: 29th October 2015
Cost: £95 (including buffet lunch)
Time: 9:30 – 16:30
Retirement can be the start of a new phase of your life. If you have a great business idea, why not set up your own business?
We are offering a one day workshop in the beautiful, idyllic surroundings of Moor Park, Rickmansworth, where we will go into detail on starting up a new business, including Business Planning, Finance, Social Media and the possible impact on your Pensions.
The workshop, which will be very interactive, will cover:
- What do you need to know about setting up your own business? Small business legal requirements
- What are the implications on your Pension? – talk and Q&A session with a Pensions expert from K D Wright
- How to use Social Media and Marketing to promote your business
- How do I finance my business?
- Business planning – understanding the basics and action planning.
The price of the course will cover refreshments and lunch.
|Moor Park, Rickmansworth||TBC|
* Dates are subject to change, please call to confirm your booking.