Reinvent Your Retirement – Free Advice Session
Date: 12th April 2016
Location: Wormley Community Centre, Fairfield Drive, Wormley, Herts EN10 6DX
Cost: FREE to Wormley & Turnford residents only
Time: 09:30 - 12:30
Want more out of your retirement? Always wanted to start your own business but think you have left it too late?
Wenta, the leading Enterprise Agency in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire are offering a FREE advice session for WORMLEY & TURNFORD residents to help you decide whether you are ready to take those next steps to starting your own business. It really isn’t as daunting as you think!
Come and join us for this FREE, half-day interactive session which will cover:
- Idea generation
- Can you turn your hobby or interest into a business?
- What do you want from your business?
- Will having your own business suit you?
- Different ways of starting up a new business
- How could self-employment impact on your pension? - Presentation by Richard Earl an Independent Financial Planner from Cervello Financial Planning
- Next steps
If you would like to book onto this session then please use the button below