The Mentor Scheme
Wenta's Mentoring programme, in association with the Business Finance Taskforce, supports existing businesses across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire by carefully matching a fully trained business mentor with those businesses seeking advice and guidance. Businesses receive up to 6 months of free support from an experienced mentor.
What to expect from your mentor
Your mentor will offer you the following:
Wenta will match you and your business to a suitable mentor who has extensive business experience and is knowledgeable in a relevant business area.
- An outside perspective on you and your business
- Confidential consultations about the business
- Unbiased and friendly advice
- Honest and constructive feedback with business ideas
- Assistance with decision making
- Contacts and networks to further your personal and business development
- Ongoing encouragement and support for your business
There are certain areas that your mentor will not be able to assist you with for example:
- This programme is not a counselling service
- Your mentor is not there to provide any training services
- You will not receive specific or technical business advice that an expert adviser would normally provide
- The programme is not a coaching service (relating to specific business related tasks, goals and objectives)
- Your mentor will not take any responsibility for the success of your business
If you are interested in The Mentoring Scheme please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0845 371 0891.