Whether you are a school, college, university, social enterprise or an adult group, we can develop training to suit your organisation. We offer training and development opportunities via our enterprise events and business training seminars which help delegates understand key skills and unlock their full potential. In the competitive world of employment it is always an advantage to stand out from the crowd and be enterprising.
Enterprise workshops can include:
- Presentation skills
- Business planning
- Managing money
- Marketing yourself
- Websites - make them work for you
- Interviewing skills
- Time management
- Setting up a social enterprise
- Social enterprise and business planning
We also have a selection of enterprise workshops including our flagship Beacon events.
Other events that have been developed and organised by the Education Department at Wenta include:
- The Mayors Forum – a young group aged 14-18 acted as spokespeople for the environmental issues in Watford
- Enterprise days to encourage women to start their own businesses
- Networking groups
- 'Ask the Experts' - networking events providing opportunity to ask experts in different subject areas
- Practice interview days
- Event management days
As you can see our enterprise events cover a wide remit, but the focus is always to inspire enterprise across Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
For more information on our events contact us.